Residential Electrical Services
Our electricians at Holdridge Electric are all extensively trained with years of experience in residential electrical needs. Located in Upstate New York, we’re a full-service company and can handle any home electrical project you have – so if you don’t see your project on this list, contact us.
Need to upgrade old, inadequate wiring or install new wiring?
We’ll evaluate your current electrical system and offer suggestions keeping energy efficiency and cost effectiveness in mind.
Want to cut back on your electrical bills and upgrade to energy efficient lighting?
New, energy efficient lighting and lighting controls can include timers, occupancy sensors, fluorescent bulbs and more. Our team can advise you on what will work best in your home.
Other common residential electrical projects include:
- Backup power
- Ceiling fan installation
- Circuit breaker replacement
- Code compliance
- Electric heat, ranges & dryer installation
- Energy saving lighting solutions
- Exhaust fan installation
- Generator installation, service, repair and maintenance
- High efficiency lighting
- Holiday lighting
- Indoor lighting, outlets, and switches
- Intercom systems
- Internet wiring
- Kitchen lighting and range installation
- Lamp post wiring
- Landscape lighting
- Lighting controls
- Motion Sensors
- Wiring for new construction, remodeled homes and new additions
– New Custom Homes
– Modular Homes
– Rewiring of Older Homes
- Outlet, switch and home lighting installation
- Outdoor lighting, outlets, switches
- Pool, spa or hot tub wiring
- Recessed lighting
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Smoke/CO detectors
- Underground wiring
- Whole home surge protection
- Wiring upgrades